Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stopped by Everharts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stopped by Everharts

this am, and talked to Steve and they did not know the bait shop was not open two different times, so maybe it will be next time....... just another reason I don't use minners...... but to each his own...... Steve said he fished up at Tally sunday and there was a green trail of gouk behind his boat, and the fishing sucked......... got new window put in old 91 and now the regulator is bad,,,,,,, wonder if they sell a Mercury regulator?????? Damed old Ford only lasted 18 years......... think I will look at a house boat and just live on truman, to heck with pulling down all the time........ will post my address when I get it anchored................
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

well thanks oss i appreciate.... i normally keep my minner bucket from dumpin over thats why i still use them lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    this am, and talked to Steve and they did not know the bait shop was not open two different times, so maybe it will be next time....... just another reason I don't use minners...... but to each his own...... Steve said he fished up at Tally sunday and there was a green trail of gouk behind his boat, and the fishing sucked......... got new window put in old 91 and now the regulator is bad,,,,,,, wonder if they sell a Mercury regulator?????? Damed old Ford only lasted 18 years......... think I will look at a house boat and just live on truman, to heck with pulling down all the time........ will post my address when I get it anchored................
    SOUNDS LIKE THEY NEED TO GIVE JEFF MORE HOURS! IT GETS IT DONE AND DONE RIGHT!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Oss Are You Telling Us You Want To Move Down On Truman So You Can Be Closer To Those Goats?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Talley

Bite was slow Saturday, had to move down river to Long Shoal to find em. Spoonies must like the green gooo, caught this one trolling a bluff. Black and Chart.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

them dang things were jumpin everywhere up river from berry on saturday lol

Post Thanks / Like

I put in at Talley around 9 this morning. First fish 1.9lb, second 1.7, didn't check after that, because those two were the best we had. Ended up with 12. Was a very tough day for us. Caught 12 more then we did on the grand on sunday, so I feel a little better.

Water looked pretty good at 9, but by 3:30 when we left it looked almost as bad as the grand. Most of the fish we caught today were on cedars, pretty shallow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default That sounds good

Sounds a lot better than the reports I have been hearing down there, you fishing with a shocker or pole and line.....???.. did you notice any spoonbill jumping out of the water like JAWS???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey ranger

You think old green jeans would believe you caught that spoony like that???? I mostly consider them spoons a little on the ugly side, but man when them 50 lbers. and bigger coming clear out of the water.... what a sight....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Sounds a lot better than the reports I have been hearing down there, you fishing with a shocker or pole and line.....???.. did you notice any spoonbill jumping out of the water like JAWS???
    I did see some spoonbill jumping out, along with gar and other fish. There was a feeding frenzy going on. I don't want to give the indication that the fish were easy to catch, it was the second toughest day I've had this year. Sunday was probably the toughest day ever.