Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sho-me crappie series

Post Thanks / Like

Default sho-me crappie series

We had 3 new boats sat. I will post results as as I get time tonight. We are going to give new people a chance to make fish off which is going to be a nice payout by only fishing the last 2 tourneys. Will post how tonite when I post results.
    Thanks all,
    Vince Maguire
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

We fished in this Saturday night and got 2nd place. This was a well ran tournament with a lot of very nice gentlemen. Looking forward to the remaining day tournaments in Aug. That night fishing thing is just not my cup of tea! Mr. Maguire said they will have all day tournaments next year. They are also having a fall & winter tournament this year. I would enjoy meeting some CDC members for the last 2 tournaments in Aug. It's a pretty cheap entry fee and would be a nice place for a little CDC member get to gather.

Post Thanks / Like

good job on the 2nd place gator!!! i never gave the tournament invites a second look when i saw what time they were, i typically will sleep at night. might try to make some that are during the daytime, if i do, hope to see some of you all there
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbitu View Post
    We fished in this Saturday night and got 2nd place. This was a well ran tournament with a lot of very nice gentlemen. Looking forward to the remaining day tournaments in Aug. That night fishing thing is just not my cup of tea! Mr. Maguire said they will have all day tournaments next year. They are also having a fall & winter tournament this year. I would enjoy meeting some CDC members for the last 2 tournaments in Aug. It's a pretty cheap entry fee and would be a nice place for a little CDC member get to gather.
    Thanks gator. Lokking forward to seeing you again august 9th.
    Vince
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by camo_boat View Post
    good job on the 2nd place gator!!! i never gave the tournament invites a second look when i saw what time they were, i typically will sleep at night. might try to make some that are during the daytime, if i do, hope to see some of you all there
    Hope you can make one of them. I agree with you night time is for sleeping or things other than fishing:D If you make one of the tournaments let me know who to look for.