Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hottest HOT SAUCE You Ever Tried

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hottest HOT SAUCE You Ever Tried

The Garlic Style found here is the hottest I've ever tried. It's good stuff in chili. WOOHOO!!!!
    Pain is Good hot sauce, salsa, dip, and gift baskets directly from the manufacturer

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

BillBob - The Hottest of the Hot sauces they serve (and sell) at Buffalo Wild Wings is called "Blazin" and it is Literally PAINFULLY hot. And I usually LOVE hot sauce and hot spicy food (I once won a marathon hot jalapeno eating contest). But this stuff will Blister your lips if you get it on 'em......... and blister the other end of your digestive tract, too. The label on the bottle says "Keep away from eyes, pets, and children"
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlsiv View Post
    BillBob - The Hottest of the Hot sauces they serve (and sell) at Buffalo Wild Wings is called "Blazin" and it is Literally PAINFULLY hot. And I usually LOVE hot sauce and hot spicy food (I once won a marathon hot jalapeno eating contest). But this stuff will Blister your lips if you get it on 'em......... and blister the other end of your digestive tract, too. The label on the bottle says "Keep away from eyes, pets, and children"
    That sounds good, Ralph. I'll have to try that out. The hotter the better I always say.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

MMMMMMMMM both of those sound good! Luuuuv good hot sauce.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

oh please be careful if you try the blazn sauce from buffalo wild wings. i love spicy foods, but that stuff is not fit for humans, i couldn't even enjoy it. thirty minutes later, i had to leave work to go home and lay down. i rubbed my eye on accident and it burned lick the dickens for half a day.

only thing that ever compared was from an indian restaurant. they have some super spicy foods too. this place had a 1-5 rating, 5 being nuclear spicy. i ordered curry that was a 5 and the chef came out, looked at me and said, "no". so i got a 4 and it was ridiculous spicy, can't even imagine what the 5 would do.

"life is not like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalepinos, what you do today may burn your butt tomorrow." Larry the Cable Guy
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Any of these would put me on the floor.
    Taste What's Hot, From Pepperheads-Hotsauces.com

Worst hot pepper incident I ever had was with some feisty Hungarian Peppers. I was cleaning them and chopping them for a Salsa my uncle likes to can. Long story short, had a small hole in the tip of one of the fingers. Just happen to be on my trollin’ rod holdin’ hand. Didn’t make my finger sting, but after a good Wizard I was doing the hip, hop, hippity hop hop,

FYI Mr. Willy is pretty upset for a good hour if this ever happens.

Make sure those gloves are in good condition or use tongs for a couple days after cleanin’ them peppers.

This has been another tip from your Uncle Kit.

G>
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

good stuff but just remember to eat a 1/2 qt of ice cream,,for later,,,jmo
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Papermouth View Post
    Any of these would put me on the floor.
    Taste What's Hot, From Pepperheads-Hotsauces.com

... but after a good Wizard I was doing the hip, hop, hippity hop hop,

FYI Mr. Willy is pretty upset for a good hour if this ever happens.

... use tongs for a couple days after cleanin’ them peppers.

This has been another tip from your Uncle Kit

G>
    Uhhhhhhhhh.........thanks............I think???:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got to be carefull

I had chopped up some jalapeños one morning for some breakfast burritos, washed my hands really well.
    Later, not thinking anything would happen, I put my contact lenses in. At first (especially the first eye) didn't notice anything (thats why I put BOTH in). A couple minutes later.....
    Oh my @%#$#$#Q@@ my eyes watered in pain for hours.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old fuzzy View Post
    good stuff but just remember to eat a 1/2 qt of ice cream,,for later,,,jmo

"Come on ice cream..." :D :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast