Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw Report 7/25/09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Report 7/25/09

Was unable to get down for the Sparrowfoot run. Really wanted to but after 19 days of 10 and 12 hour shifts the body said no. We put in at Bucksaw and fished up to G-16. Very tough fishing managed 5 nice keepers no real pattern found. Ran into my brother at G-16 and him and his wife were drowning minnows under bobbers and they only had 1 keeper. While we were waiting to see what the weather was going to do in the morning Barndog saw my CDC stickers and stopped and introduced himself. Nice meeting him and looking forward to meeting more of you. Haven't fished Truman much the last few years and boy did I find some of the stumps that I forgot about.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you made it down. You missed a good time yesterday. I know how you feel about the work thing. This was my first weekend off since before the fourth holiday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't feel bad

I have been fishing Truman forever and I found a lot of stumps with my name on them........ wish you could have made the trip, your fishing sounds about the norm........ maybe next time.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like we need to follow CrappieQueen2 and see where she is fishing. 500 in 3 days wow!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Got love those private lakes. She has caught some monsters. The one in the latest picture is huge but not compared to the ones a few years back.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I imagine

the ones she caught a few years back dropped the lake level to a mud hole and it is now just getting back up to par..........

Post Thanks / Like

Is she the one in the pictures posted with the huge crappie?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes she is

A pic of about 5 that weighed around 100#........... awesome slabs........

Post Thanks / Like

I spent most of Saturday morning hung up on about a thousand different stumps. They were hard on the old trolling motor prop as well. Had a great time none the less.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

You missede a good time sat. The best time is after the fishing, the bs is thick and the guys are funny as hell.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."