Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Richard Williams

Post Thanks / Like

Default Richard Williams

Here is a pic of Richard running the tournament. He isn't the best looking guy in the world, but he makes up for it with his generosity and love of crappie fishing. One hell of a tournament Richard. Thanks for all your hard work in putting on this years tourney. Thanks especially for the Wally Marshall T-Shirt old buddy old pal. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by fatboy; 09-25-2005 at 06:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Richard

Thanks for a great job a makeing TeeZur a great time for us all. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

I thought you would like the Mr. Crappie shirt. LOL
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet you are wearing it now FB. Do you sleep in it? :D Only thing Fatboy would rather have would be a Wal-Mart gift card....He could wear his Wally shirt to Wally World. Now that would be a site.... :rolleyes: Be gentle FB

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

FalconSmitty,

we missed meeting you and GABoy at the tourney. I thought you guys were coming and I was told that you couldn't make it. Maybe we will meet up at the next slabfest.
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jfraley
    FalconSmitty,

we missed meeting you and GABoy at the tourney. I thought you guys were coming and I was told that you couldn't make it. Maybe we will meet up at the next slabfest.
    I had my son this past weekend, it looks like I sure did miss out on a good time. My son and I had a blast too....I just finished building him a playroom, so we played hard too. Unfortunately, he is still a little too young to be my fishing partner just yet. I think maybe he needs to be a little older than 13 months. I am glad I can at least read all the posts and see what kind of fun was had by everyone.

Originally, I was going to make it, but as much as I might get a hard time for saying it, I enjoy my time with my son more than fishing!!! What a time we are going to have once I can have both at the same time!!

Thanks for the posts, and glad to see everyone had such a great time!!!

- GABoy
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I'm sorry I didn't make it. Had some testing and didn't get out of the hospital until thursday morn. I'm broke now anyway from not working much the past month. lol
    I'll be at slabfest on Oconee November 5, 2005. See you there.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson