Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: everharts? open or closed?

Post Thanks / Like

Default everharts? open or closed?

has anyone stopped in at 530 to get minners at everharts lately? i was there last sunday and yesterday at 530 both times and wiated and waited and waited some more!!!! stuck around untill 6 both mornings and no one ever showed? wtf? lol its not a big deal i guess just really convenient when your going through clinton to stop there and pick up a couple doz.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default going to clinton

In the morning, to have a new driver side window put in my old 91 ford, when I get done I will go over to Everhart's and find out what the deal is, I don't use minners but if you say 5:30 I would expect you to be there......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

lol the sign on the door says 530!! i dunno cause there were two other vehicles there also and they waited 15 mins and then they left lol

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to ask today when I was in there Matt. I do not use them but for the guys that do. Would be nice if they were open that early. Certainly when they advertise that they are.

Post Thanks / Like

lol that aint no chit... they aint a must have but gives me a little more confidence

Post Thanks / Like

Seems I buy them for tournaments then never end up useing them. I have had some luck in the past on bigger fish tipping my 3" Booby Garlonds with big minnows in late summer.

Post Thanks / Like

DANG! 3 incher with a minner lol might as well through a bass flippin tube to em lmao....you ever need a fishin partner just holla i can only fish weekends though lol

Post Thanks / Like

I have a open seat from time to time. Been pretty busy at work lately. So have not been fishing much the last few weeks. I will get a hold of you one of these days. If you do not mind fishing when it gets cold I do not fish by myself when the water temp drops and it is hard to find somebody to brave the cold sometimes. Bob "bwillaub" and I fish all winter long and we found some good fish last winter in the Tebo arm.

Post Thanks / Like

man i love the winter as long as the ducks and geese arent flyin i would love to learn how to winter fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default winter fishing

We use ice jigs and it has to be cold enough they don't melt..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast