Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nascar

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nascar

I see that Cousin Carl put a whuppin on Kyle Busch last nite,,,,,and right now Kyle is on TV whining about how many races he has lost ---------- waaaaaa!

Today's race should be a doozie!

Bulletman
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

I can't stand that guy. I just saw him whining myself.

And don't give me any crap either Monty. I'm aware I've got a Camry in my garage.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default No crap from me

Hope cousin carl's win will turn the crappie fishing around that is all I care about........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need heavier line?

In that case Monty, mebbe Carl will win the big one today,,,,, and you'll nail a three pounder this week :D

Bulletman
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

was a good race last night.....glad that quitar bustin whinny baby lost.....was sorry to see him finishin so high though......

Post Thanks / Like

I watched my ceiling fan go round and round this a.m......didn't hear any whinning...maybe a squeal or two

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Was a great race last night. Double file restarts made it very interesting. Today on the big track should also be a good one with the tight corners.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    I can't stand that guy. I just saw him whining myself.

And don't give me any crap either Monty. I'm aware I've got a Camry in my garage.
    YES YOU HAVE A CAMRY IN YOUR GARAGE! STUDY YOUR HISTORY! USA WENT OVER AND BOMBED THE JAPS, TOTALLY TOOK OUT THEIR AUTO INDUSTRY. THEN WE SENT OVER SOME OF OUR TOP AUTO PEOPLE TO HELP JAPAN REBUILD THEIR AUTO INDUSTRY. THEY KEPT REFINING IT AND TRYING TO BUILD IT BETTER AS THE US AUTO INDUSTRY JUST SET ON THEIR BUTTS AND DRAWED HUGE PROFITS BUT DIDN'T TRY TO IMPROVE ANYTHING. JAPAN WORRIED ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUAILITY OF THEIR PRODUCTS. US JUST PUSHED JUNK OUT THE DOOR AND DIDN'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THE USA MADE THE JAPAN AUTO COMPANIES! WE JUST WERE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE OUR OWN ADVISE! THEY WERE!

I DON'T LIKE TOYOTA'S OR ANY OTHER NON AMERICAN CARS! BUT I RESPECT THEM FOR THEIR QUAILITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. YOU SURE WON'T HAVE A FORD DEALER CALL YOU 3 MONTHS OR 6 MONTHS AFTER YOUR PURCHASE TO SEE IF YOU ARE STILL HAPPY. THE AMERICAN CAR COMPANIES HAD TO GO BROKE BEFORE THEY FIGURED OUT THAT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WOULDN'T BUY THEIR JUNK. NOW THE US CAR MAKERS ARE GETTING BETTER ON QUAILITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT ONLY AFTER THEY LOST A LARGE MARKET SHARE.

SO DON'T CUT YOURSELF DOWN FOR HAVING A CAMRY IN YOUR GARAGE. YOU MAY BE THE SMARTEST OF ALL OF US.

AND I DRIVE FORD PRODUCTS AND I AM PROUD OF IT! BUT I KNOW LOOKING AT MY STEPSONS TOYOTA PICKUP THAT HE HAS MORE THINGS ON HIS TRUCK THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ON MY FORD! I LIKE HIS AC PLUG IN HIS PICKUP BED!

AND I SAW THE RACE LAST NIGHT! I AM PROUD OF CARL EDWARDS FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

GO MARK MARTIN! AND WHEN PW58 TOLD ME THAT DALE JR WAS STARTING 3RD I ASKED HER WHO WAS DRIVING HIS CAR WHEN HE GOT THAT POSITION! SORRY BUT THIS DALE JR IS LOOSING FAITH!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMW1960 View Post
    YES YOU HAVE A CAMRY IN YOUR GARAGE! STUDY YOUR HISTORY! USA WENT OVER AND BOMBED THE JAPS, TOTALLY TOOK OUT THEIR AUTO INDUSTRY. THEN WE SENT OVER SOME OF OUR TOP AUTO PEOPLE TO HELP JAPAN REBUILD THEIR AUTO INDUSTRY. THEY KEPT REFINING IT AND TRYING TO BUILD IT BETTER AS THE US AUTO INDUSTRY JUST SET ON THEIR BUTTS AND DRAWED HUGE PROFITS BUT DIDN'T TRY TO IMPROVE ANYTHING. JAPAN WORRIED ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUAILITY OF THEIR PRODUCTS. US JUST PUSHED JUNK OUT THE DOOR AND DIDN'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THE USA MADE THE JAPAN AUTO COMPANIES! WE JUST WERE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE OUR OWN ADVISE! THEY WERE!

I DON'T LIKE TOYOTA'S OR ANY OTHER NON AMERICAN CARS! BUT I RESPECT THEM FOR THEIR QUAILITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. YOU SURE WON'T HAVE A FORD DEALER CALL YOU 3 MONTHS OR 6 MONTHS AFTER YOUR PURCHASE TO SEE IF YOU ARE STILL HAPPY. THE AMERICAN CAR COMPANIES HAD TO GO BROKE BEFORE THEY FIGURED OUT THAT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WOULDN'T BUY THEIR JUNK. NOW THE US CAR MAKERS ARE GETTING BETTER ON QUAILITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT ONLY AFTER THEY LOST A LARGE MARKET SHARE.

SO DON'T CUT YOURSELF DOWN FOR HAVING A CAMRY IN YOUR GARAGE. YOU MAY BE THE SMARTEST OF ALL OF US.

AND I DRIVE FORD PRODUCTS AND I AM PROUD OF IT! BUT I KNOW LOOKING AT MY STEPSONS TOYOTA PICKUP THAT HE HAS MORE THINGS ON HIS TRUCK THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ON MY FORD! I LIKE HIS AC PLUG IN HIS PICKUP BED!

AND I SAW THE RACE LAST NIGHT! I AM PROUD OF CARL EDWARDS FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

GO MARK MARTIN! AND WHEN PW58 TOLD ME THAT DALE JR WAS STARTING 3RD I ASKED HER WHO WAS DRIVING HIS CAR WHEN HE GOT THAT POSITION! SORRY BUT THIS DALE JR IS LOOSING FAITH!
    Well put Dan. As of two years ago I had Two Chevy products and two Ford products sitting at my place. Now I have one Chevy and two Toyota's.

I had a 2005 Tahoe and had one problem after another with it. And it was almost brand new. It spent as much time in the shop as it did in my garage. Those pricks over at the dealer ship were always rude and in now hurry to even attempt to get if fixed correctly. So that is when it said bye-bye.

I had the Ford F-250 diesel 4 door 4x4 and really liked that truck. But after having back surgery and selling off everything I had that was heavy and I need that truck to pull with I was thinking it was time to go. But I still liked the truck but didn't like the almost $5.00 a gallon diesel to put in it. So with that said can't beat on Ford. Wasn't there fault. It was those other pricks oversea's with all the crude.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's On

I was just going to say go everybody but the number 7 and 18.

With that said #7 just lost it on lap number one. Never have liked him at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast