Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SparrowFoot Truman Today 7/25

Post Thanks / Like

Default SparrowFoot Truman Today 7/25

What a day, we had 13 boats show up, and then and old one arm man who was blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other put a 1 pound 8 oz whippin on us...... Good job Double D........ In the Photo it may not show but DD's $65 is in the Crappie's mouth..... We did have one little quick shower come though but blew right over, I think all enjoyed the day, the trip, and the fishing was pretty slow to say the least, but I think I had been saying that all along...... Congratulations to Bob for having the most fish, just think Bob how many you could have had , if you hadn't been handicapped...... I know headbaggin got to learn how to tie on many jigs, sorry about that, told you not to drop down there........ Want to thank Saraha for the Cap Chin Strap, I am sure a picture of this will show up later, You need to see Bass Pro about marketing these, but if they use my name I get half the royalities......I only ended up 4 pics, I was too busy doing what I do best, laying out the BS. There will be more pics I am sure......No one got hurt, (well maybe some feelings on the bite thing) but that is fishing at its best...... Hope all had fun and a safe trip home......Thank you Barndog for the Map it is in good hands...
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:25 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

To everyone that made this trip,,,,,,,, I had a ball,,,,,,,,,of course its easy when you're in good company!!! The launch, fishing, and the BS session afterwards were all fun. Monty I know you think Bob was handicapped, but it weren't too awful bad, I know cuz I was there to witness. I just hope I can put all the faces with the names the next time I see them. HA!

Fishing wasn't great but the time had was.

Bulletman
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Was a great time. Met a lot of new friends and got to see some from camp. Enjoyed fishing with Buckwheat (Brian) and Bulletman (Tommy). Thanks, guys. Let's do it again soon. Blazed a trail from Sparrowfoot to Otter. I'm sure that will come in handy in the future. This was a very good idea, Monty. When and where is the next one?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Bob with the most? boy I wish I could fish with him one day :rolleyes: Sounds like everyone had fun. I wish I could of made it but I reckon freedom aint free so I had to work. I hope things pick up soon but heck a bad day on Truman beats a bad day on Toronto.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time today monty, maybe one day I'll be as smooth as you and not get hung all the time. It was nice to meet everyone finally.

Post Thanks / Like

Was a pleasure to meet you today, Steve. Hope to see you at Fall Camp.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

It was good meeting you too Bob, I'm definately going to try to make it to fall camp.

Post Thanks / Like

Steve,

Glad you made it, nice meeting you, ya sure gotta learn to tie jigs on the hardwoods doncha?

Bulletman
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What a fun day. Only fished about 20 minutes but was still one of the funest days I have had in a while. Got to mark some new trails and just rode around with the boy for a while. Had a great time BSing with everybody. Was good to meet you new guys and talking with the old members. That is what it is all about. Good times.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Day

Well I had a great time today. Nice seeing old friends and meeting the new guys. Fishing wasn't the greatest but I've got plenty to go out and clean here in a few.

Monty, please make sure to tell Ron I appreciate him taking me out today. He's a class act for sure.

By the way Monty, you might want to lay off the hard stuff before you head for the ramp in the mornings. Already about to pass out. :D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast