Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Homemade rodholders (2 pair)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Homemade rodholders (2 pair)

Since I have got a set of Hi-Tek rod holders I have a couple sets of home made rod holders that I have no longer any use for and like to get them out of my garage.

The first set is a pair made from 6" electrical PVC conduit that used for spider rigging and they have served well for that purpose. The riser is made from 3/4" PVC and the flex very little. I have them mounted with grey PVC conduit straps (not included) to vertical surface on my boat but you could also mount them to a horizontal surface or your deck with some adapters/flanges that are found at most hardware stores. They hold 3 rods each.

I am asking $25 each or $45 a pair plus shipping.

Next set are constructed from heavy wire and were originally racks for small oxygen bottles. They are also powder coated white so they should be rust free for a long time. These are more suited for trolling or use for something like catfishing where you would want your rods held up at a angle. I have also set these up to mount to 3/4" PVC risers but never did mount them but one of the pics shows what it would look like(no riser included). You could also take the PVC coupler/ mount loose and use a c-clamp on them if you have suitable place to do that.

I have a little more in these because of the powder coating so I'm asking $30 each or $55 a pair for these plus shipping.

I will sell the whole lot for $95 plus shipping. This would be a great "total package" as you could spider rig out the front and troll out the rear with these!
    Last edited by FroggerZack; 07-25-2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: spelling

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody need some rod holders? Need to get rid of these!

Make an offer!

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011