Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw to Otter Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw to Otter Creek

Fished Otter Creek tonight and brought home seven nice crappie, fished just inside the mouth in 14 to 20 FOW and were catching them 4 to 8 feet down. We were tipping the bottom jig with a minner but caught most of the on just a red/chart jig. Water color was stained, but fishable. See you all in the morning.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The reports are starting to sound a little better. Did they fall victom to the braided line and 10 ft Ozark?

Post Thanks / Like

Good Job, BIG!!
    Thats not MO-QUACK'S spot is it??
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

MO QWACK doesn't know where Otter is.:D:rolleyes:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep the new 10 footer did the trick, also love the braided line. First time I used them and I'm going to buy more. Thanks again Jared for the string. Nope this was not MO QWACKS secret hole it's on the Tebo arm. lol

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought you would like the 10 ft rod. They are nice. I have tried but can not go back to a shorter one now. Even when the fish are on the banks I use mine. Have got pretty good at pitching and flipping with them. I have also noticed I lose a lot less fish with them over the shorter rods. I guess it is about time for me to take the leap and open my dream bussiness. "Jigging15 outdoors" Has always been something I have wanted to do. It is hard to give up the very well paying job I have and reitrement plans I am in there. One of these days in the near future though.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    MO QWACK doesn't know where Otter is.:D:rolleyes:
    I blame you for that Bob you want take that far down. I promiss I will not put that big a a dent in them. :D The Otters and below is my next project. Slowly I will master the grand arm. and one day I will be a great Jedi like you :rolleyes:. and I Know where its at just not how not to loose a lower unit getting there but I look at it on the map alot lol.
    Good job Big. I fished Bucksaw to Hay and only found dinks.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

good report BIGBY I only fished otter creek once and I think I caught a few keepers, it was some good looking water as far as I can remember. keep it up

Post Thanks / Like

Otter Creek was not very good this morning, we only caught one 5 in fish all morning. We got soaked when a storm passed throgh, made it to U highway bridge for some cover but it didn't help much. We left at 10:30am couldn't take it anymore.