Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: An AWESOME time at the TeeZur tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Talking An AWESOME time at the TeeZur tourney

We had the best time this weekend! It was great to get to meet some more folks (Mrs. and Mrs. Frank Lawhead, Jfraley, Roybouy, Mr. and Mrs.Ribit, Jwhite and family and Cohutta Chris, to name a few) from our favorite website. We found fish on Friday and had a plan in place, but when Sat. morning rolled around, them little suckers had moved on!!!!!! It was hard fishing and covered a lot of spots, but we managed to finally get 7 keepers in the livewell. The really good news is . . . . . :D . . . . . . . I CAUGHT THE BIG FISH!!!!!!!!! (1.95 lbs.) I'm sittin here looking at the TeeZur Lee Roy Memorial Big Fish plaque and it sure is pretty! Richard did a tremendous job with the tournament and nobody walked away empty handed. All of the prizes were great and all the folks we met were really friendly, of course, that's how crappie people are!!

Paul and I shot bull with Cane Pole and Fatboy Saturday nite and it was the best way to cap off the day! I sure hope Fatboy got Tom's new trolling motor mounted! LOL!
    Last edited by Mrs. Crappie Stalker; 09-25-2005 at 02:49 PM.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!