Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I won at the TZUR Tourney...Great Time....

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I won at the TZUR Tourney...Great Time....

Didn't win any fishing plaque, but, I won just by being there. I got to meet a lot of great folks and put a lot of faces with names. Anyone who showed up at this "Gig" was a winner. Thanks Richard for all the hard work. I truly enjoyed myself. Thanks to all good folks who came up/down and introduced themselves.

Got a few pics to post later. I will win the tourney next year for sure.

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Don't fail to mention your new trolling motor you stole, I meen won! LOL Did you and Fatboy get a change to mount it yet? I just got back to GA. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Fishing was tough and I wish we could have held on to those fish we caught on Friday. Saturday was like being on a different lake. The clouds rolled in, wind changed directions, and the fish changed patterns. I did win two death stars and a hat. Richard had more free prizes than I have ever seen before and he hosted a great tournament.

BTW your fish tasted pretty darn good. It was better than the buffet the night before.
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time hanging out with you and fatboy.Even if we did get lost going to the fish dinner.LOL. How much fish do you have to donate to get a trolling motor.LOL Glad you won it. Did you and fatboy get it installed ?

get d net Roybouy
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER