Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fatboy, did you say you cleaned out some old jigs?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy, did you say you cleaned out some old jigs?

Hey Fatboy, you might wanna hold on to them jigs. When I get through with you, you might need a few of them to keep up lol. I am good to go in the morning if you are. I will be at Morris Ferry at 6' o-clock. I will either be in a black Chevy Tahoe, or a red Pontiac Sunfire. I will bring my minnow rod just in case I need it, lol. I had 12 nice keepers today fishing from the bank at Tims. I hope Woods is as good to my jigs as Tims is. It will be great fun even if I dont catch them, atleast I will get to spend time on the water. Maybe I will have me a boat one of these days, and then I can reach more fishing holes. Take care and let me no if its a go or no go for tomorrow and what you will be driving. Take Care.

Post Thanks / Like

well, got home just a few minutes ago and a message was on the machine saying i had to work tomorrow. Our contract, i am union, states that we can only be mandatoried one time a month and tag i got it. I figured it was coming because it was getting close to me on the list and we have a lot of people out of work. You working every weekend kinda sux because that is when i do very little pressure washing and most of my fishing. As for the jigs, i have three full trays of them in my box and i use them to fill up my tackle box and make it look impressive seeing as how all i need is hooks, sinker, bobbers and some MINNOWS.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy

what days you working next week? Maybe we can go then

Post Thanks / Like

working monday tuesday friday saturday