Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: life after katrina

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy life after katrina

well i finnally finnished all my chores; cut pecan tree that fell on my house into fire wood ,cleaned freezer and refridgerator , fixed broken shingles on my roof ,fixed inlaws roof and my buddies roof now i hope my fishin hole wasnt messed up with all the salt water that the storm pushed in the park ranger said they were not going to let any one deer hunt this year so i am praying they will let me fish in there . my neighbor said he went back there and it was tore up some bad downed trees every where.im going to try and get a look see in a few days. i guess once evry one gets their ins money they will start gettingin a hurry to get roofs done and i might not get to do to much fishing. but we still have faith!!!!!
    :p keep it wet
    take a kid fishing
    born to fish
    forced to work :p

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome HOME

Plenty of work and thoughts of fishing too! Hopefully things are getting better. Still praying for ya.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, guys....Rita's eye came by Shreveport about 10 miles to our west a while ago. Fortunately she passed as a pussycat instead of a lion. Our highest wind as recorded at the S'Port Airport was a brief 74 mph. By the time she got here, she was classified as a tropical depression. She's headed for AR now, and will probably degrade more, but she can still spawn tornados.

Post Thanks / Like

yup got tornado warnings out right now for north east arkansas

Post Thanks / Like

Getting plenty of rain here in Hot Springs, AR right now. Expected to get 15+ inches the weatherman says. They dropped Lake Hamilton 12" to catch the rain and prevent property damage. Lake Quachita and Lake Greeson were both quite low and this rain will certainly bring them up quite a bit. Getting this cool rain will obviously drop the lake temps quickly. It is going to be interesting to see how it affects the fish.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Does the salt water kill lots of fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy salt water intrusion

yes unfortunaatly it does kill the fesh water fish and the shad also srirrs up water so bad that the o2 levels kill fish as well
    :p keep it wet
    take a kid fishing
    born to fish
    forced to work :p