Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Add a Seat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Add a Seat

Thinking about getting one of these. Has anyone have one that they were glad they got??
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

it's worth the $$$ buy from YadkinGuide on here. He has the best price.

I use one and you can do so many things with it it's crazy. You can add a table between the 2 seats or even make a rod holder to hold your rods when moving from spot A to spot B.

You can also just use a single seat in the middle or just one arm in case you are fishing next to a young child or something you can be closer in case they get out of their seat.

I recently made an umbrella holder using one of the arms. Here's some pics of mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by sac-a-lait; 07-21-2009 at 10:40 PM.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I bought one and then became a dealer

I know that I sell them but I also use them for guiding. They have several uses other than just seating. Some are using them for seats and umbrella holders. I use it differently than it shows to add a seat for bass fishing behind me. It is easily movable and therefore will not block rod boxes. You also do not have to take it down for trailering. Check out my prices at Extreme Fishing Concepts. I do not charge for shipping on the Add-A-Seat.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I have one and love it, it's like adding another demention to your boat.

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to say that I think the daisy stickers on your front storage compartment go nicely with the umbrella Sac. Bwahahahahaha.

I don't have one and haven't been in a boat with one, but it kind of looks like the cat's meow to me. Only thing though, I'd have to put something under the base since my deck is metal. I can't stand that metal on metal sound when it would be moved around.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

WB, I had to put those on there as that thing, when wet, IS SLICK AS ALL GET OUT.

Post Thanks / Like

I figured as much. Didn't stop me from poking you in the eye though. Hehehehehe. What is it a livewell or storage?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey wannabe I ain't even gonna ask what that DonDon deal is on your sig.LOL No joke on that addaseat though for anybody with a deck type boat it works great. I have a long front deck on my boat and over 1/2 was behind me and not useable but with this thing I setting 2' further back and have more deck space in front of me to strow all my jig boxes in front of me.
    Last edited by Outlaw1&2; 07-22-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys.
    Seems like one is in the near future for me

Post Thanks / Like

I have $50 coupons for the Add-a-seat. You have to buy it online on the Add-a-seat website. PM me if you want one. All I ask for is a short article about the seat, stating how you liked it.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast