Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jtl

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Jtl

By the way I plum forgot to say thank you for supper, that was nice of you and them ribs I had were great, not the best ever but they were high on the list, sure was good seeing every body, and meeting all the new guys I have been posting with, great bunch of people, couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of folks,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    By the way I plum forgot to say thank you for supper, that was nice of you and them ribs I had were great, not the best ever but they were high on the list, sure was good seeing every body, and meeting all the new guys I have been posting with, great bunch of people, couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of folks,
    You are more than welcome. i enjoyed the dinner and the company alot. Next time Bender and i should spent the night. I felt we had a world wind trip back and forth one day. I think I am going to stay on the MO side of the line for awhile and see if I can get some of those Truman and Stockton crappie.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree thanks for the pie. It hit the spot. It was nice meeting you and bender. We should trade a Truman trip for a Stockton trip.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

There was pie???

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    There was pie???
    Blue Berry goodness, it was the best thing I had in Kansas :D
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

It must have came from Missouri if it was that good!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    I agree thanks for the pie. It hit the spot. It was nice meeting you and bender. We should trade a Truman trip for a Stockton trip.
    Great to meet you. Anytime you want to come to Stockton just let us know and we will be there. We hope to get to Truman in a couple of weeks and fish with Bob maybe we will see you.