Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2005 honda rancher 350 for trade

Post Thanks / Like

Default wanting to trade for a good used boat

I am looking to trade a 2005 honda rancher 350 2wd for a good fishing boat. I don't have any pics right now but it is basically new. It was only used for deer hunting. It has after market mud tires and brand new set of factory tires never used that will go with it. I will answer any questions you have and will get pics as soon as possible. I need to get rid of it because it is going to waste sitting under a shelter at my grandparents house and I do want a more roomy boat to take the family fishing in.
    Please feel free to post any offer you may have or email your offer

*** I have no interest in a jon or stick steer boat***
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-30-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I a bass-tracker that iwas redoing 40hp mercury the boad need new woo and carpet if your interested

Post Thanks / Like

Please sent me more info on you offer(pics,year models,with or without. Trailer etc.) you can email it to me
    Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-30-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

come on dont somebody have a seasoned boat and need a nice fourwheeler? Im not looking for a $10,000 boat. I think it would be a fair trade for something in the $2,800-$3,200 range.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 15ft malibu fishing boat with 40hp johnson motor on it. Runs like a sewing machine. The trailer is in great shape. The boat is definitly seasoned. Needs some paint on the inside and a steering cable. It is a 70 somthing model and is already titled in georgia so titling should be easy. Let me know if you are interested and I'll post some pics.
    My addiction is a cure not a disease.