Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman "Bucksaw" 7/17

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman "Bucksaw" 7/17

Met up with old DW and his friend Terry at bucksaw this am, and our first good fish came out of Angel Cove, but most of our good fish came from flats 10' fow or deeper about 8' down. We used blk/chart and orange/chart all day. Ended up with a really nice mess for Dan's friend...... North wind got up a little and had to run tm on #4... Want to thank Dan for the Ford stuff and buying our Lunch...... We as always had a good time.......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:25 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job OSS and Dan, what a great day to be on the lake almost feels like fall out.

Post Thanks / Like

i was hoping for a good report from Truman. might be taking my dad and grandpa out tomorrow and wondered if this cold front messed things up?

glad you got into them! thanks for the report
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report OSS, looks like you and Dan had a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Finally a post! Been here at work all day and the board has been dead. Glad you guys had a good time, and as always Monty, great pics. Can't wait till the 25th.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys....good report!! Beautiful day to be on the water
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like alot better bite than Toronto just got to the Townsman only caught 5 all day

Post Thanks / Like

Good job fellas.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job. Perfect temp today for fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Ron And Monty, What Can I Say To You Both, Thank You For Helping Me Make A Very Special Birthday Present To One Of My Best Friends! Terry Said He Was Glad That There A Couple Of Guys Like Monty And Ron To Give Me Trouble When He Wasn't Around! This Was His First Day To Take Off And Enjoy A Day For Himself Since Feb 1st! Lol First Time I Have Ever Seen Terry Shut Off His Cell Phone In A Very Long Time! And Your Welcome For The Ford Stuff And Lunch!

Folks That Bucksaw Marina Puts Out Some Good Old Granny Cooking At A Fair Price! I Think It Was The First Time Any Of Us Had Ever Ate There. Old Dw Says If Your Not Eatting The Breaded Pork Tenderloin Dinner With Mashed Potato, Gravy, Texas Toast And Salad With A Iced Tea Glass That Never Gets Empty, You Don't Know What Your Missing!

I Just Want To Add The Following To Monty's Report. Folks The Quaility Of The Fish Was Great! You Know Sometimes In The Summer The Fish Are Not As Fat! The Fish Today Were Fat And In Great Condition. I Cleaned The Fish For Terry And I Am Taking Them Back To Him In The Morning.

Any Of You All Out There Who Know Terry Mayfield Of Tin Town, Mo (east Of Pleasant Hope, Mo) He Turns 65 Years Young Tomorrow Saturday July 17! Call Him And Give It Too Him!

Oh, One Other Thing Ron, Monty You Wanted To See Just How Much Trouble Terry Can Cause Me, The Proof Is In The Picture!
    Attached Images Attached Images