Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: saturdays weather forcast

Post Thanks / Like

Default saturdays weather forcast

The weather.com outlook for saturdays hi temp is 79 degrees. I aint believing that till I see it.lol Feels like 90 outside right now with that heat index.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

And no clouds. Sounds like high pressure to me. I'm ready to fish.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Had no air conditioning all week. Saturday will feel like a nice fall day regardless.

Mom's coming home tonight. I told the A/C guys if they don't have it cool by this afternoon, they can deal with HER.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Explorer View Post
    Had no air conditioning all week. Saturday will feel like a nice fall day regardless.

Mom's coming home tonight. I told the A/C guys if they don't have it cool by this afternoon, they can deal with HER.
    Been there done that Mike. Had a new 3 ton Amana put in three weeks ago. 4200 bucks!!!!! It has a 99 years parts and labor warranty on the compressor and computer, so that is kinda nice. Did a lot of research on a new unit. FATBOYS don't like getting hot if I am not at work. Good thing is that it qualifies for Obamas new tax credit so I get 1500 back on my taxes. Gonna have to hand it right back over so people who won't work can have as good or better insurance than me though. Hmmm, haven't gotten a refund in 20+ years, wonder what thats like. Had the driveway paved a while back as you probably saw, that was 5 grand, new deck in the back for the pool,that was a little over 2 grand, totally new electric pump sewer system with a chopper, that is 4 grand all in one year. In September we are gonna subsoil the yard and regrade it, so no telling what that will cost. I am doing my part to stimulate the economy but I am not feeling stimulated back. Oh well, you only go round once. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Just in case you need some help spenden some of that cash, this would look real nice on that new driveway!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice Ranger. Look good in my driveway too. Especially if the payment book was in someone elses mailbox.
    Sure hope it isn't as windy tomorrow as it was today. Gave the rig a fit, wasn't loaded too heavy.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around