Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missouri Crappie.com 25th July

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missouri Crappie.com 25th July

I don't have a clue how many of you plan on showing up at sparrowfoot on the 25th. I do have one jug made up for Ron to throw out in a really shallow point and by all means stay out to the outside of it. I have asked the corps to put a danger bouy there, lot of good that has done, we have them down by the rr tracks..... I would like to ask Bob to maybe collect the $5 from eachboat that wants in on big crappie, he is a great banker... Then If I could impose on Jared to bring his scales to weigh the big crappie it would help.. We are planning a non-stop run from sparrowfoot to the mouth of Otter Creek then on down to Pretty Bob Creek.. Gather at the mouth of Pretty Bob Creek and then you are allowed to fish anywhere from Pretty Bob all the way back to Sparrowfoot..... And then try to be in by Noon or no later than 1 pm.... we will only put boats up on plane about 3 times and then that is around 25 mph..... looking forward to meeting the new members..... and some old ones....... keep in mind this is more for fun and getting together than it is about making a living......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:25 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, I'm in looking forward to meeting everyone, and learning some new spots. This was a great idea, thanks, Jack

Post Thanks / Like

I'll do it. I thot it was gonna be $10 per boat, 5 per person?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Count Us In! If Pw58 Catches The Biggest Fish In Our Boat You Know I Will Never Hear The End Of It!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I would rather keep it cheap

like $5 per boat some boats will have 3 people in them, hey if you win I doubt if you could retire on it..........

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is a great idea, learn some new water and meet some new friends, aint a bad way to spend a saturday morning. Looking forward to it.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will bring the scales and some extra batteries. May need them with all the big fish we will be weighing from fishing your honey holes. Going to be fun. I will get off work a little early to be out there by 6am.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be camping at Bucksaw from the 23-30 of july campsite 41 I won't make the morning run to learn the area still trying to learn around bucksaw. How do you get to Sparrowfoot from bucksaw by driving I would like to make the weigh-in and see every one.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The quick way

There are two ways, when you come out of Bucksaw turn left on U hwy and go to Z turn right on to 13 Hwy and a mile or so after you cross the Deep Water arm bridge there will be a two story white house on top of the hill and a sign that says Sparrowfoot turn right it is about 2 miles..... Or leave bucksaw and hit 7 turn left go to Clinton turn left at 13 hwy and it is about 4 miles south a mile after you cross the grand river bridge and a sign will say sparrowfoot turn left at a little jct. call T........ Hope u can make it.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I will bring the scales and some extra batteries. May need them with all the big fish we will be weighing from fishing your honey holes. Going to be fun. I will get off work a little early to be out there by 6am.
    JARED I ALWAYS KEEP A SET OF SCALES AND EXTRA BATTERIES SO IF YOU NEED THEM I WILL HAVE THEM IN THE BOAT JUST ASK! JUST REMEMBER WHEN IT COMES BETWEEN THE WIFE AND I, I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET SO CHEAT FOR ME BROTHER!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast