Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need a car

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need a car

I am looking for a good used car for my daughter, would like a 10,000:00 dollar car for arround 2k, no seriously, a good car,4door would be nice they have a2yr.son, auto transmission a good thing, they dont have a lot of money so nothing real fancy. let me know if ya'll have something or know of something thank you in advance. michel j.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll keep an eye out, Michael. There are several nice looking cars on the "lemon lot" here on WAFB. I'll take a notebook to work tonight and write down all the info on each one.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    I am looking for a good used car for my daughter, would like a 10,000:00 dollar car for arround 2k, no seriously, a good car,4door would be nice they have a2yr.son, auto transmission a good thing, they dont have a lot of money so nothing real fancy. let me know if ya'll have something or know of something thank you in advance. michel j.
    I still have the expedition and its very dependable a few minor things wrong but i'd make her a good deal on it,just put new tires on it.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle - I've got a '96 Chevy Astro sitting around that isn't being used. Decent shape, runs great, AC does need recharged though.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys, I think the search is over, they are going to try to fix up the old car I appreciate the response,