Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hubby is selling his BIG boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hubby is selling his BIG boat

He's finally totally ate up with crappie fishing and has decided to sell his big boat and just keep our Crappie boat. I posted it on the swap meet page but if you guys know of anyone that would be interested, here's what he has.

Purchased new in 2004. 28' Sundancer tri-toon with tandem axle trailer and 140 hp four stroke Suzuki motor. One year warranty remaining on the motor. Has large custom 12' aluminum top with removable side and rear curtains. Can fish year round on this boat with the enclosure. Excellent condition. Great fishing or party boat! Stored inside.

$19,950.00.

Thanks guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking toon.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. He made me "cut" him out of the photo. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm sure

His mug would have decreased the value of it........ Nice ride, just don't put in while I am waiting to load out..... OKAY....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I would have to slip that baby all year long.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Novice View Post
    Thanks. He made me "cut" him out of the photo. LOL
    JUST BE HONEST CRAPPIE NOVICE! HE WAS AFRAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO OFFER A 2 FOR 1 DEAL! NICE BOAT!

Post Thanks / Like

We can unload and load that rig in the time that most folks take to load their small boats. Folks do groan loudly when they see a WOMAN driving a pickup pulling that long empty trailer heading for the ramp. :D One time at Mark Twain the storm was almost on top of us and two guys standing by the dock said very unkind things when they saw me pull next in line. The line was about a dozen deep with the winds picking up and lots of lightning!

When it was my turn, I whipped that truck around and had the trailer started in the water and Rick was almost to the trailer when it hit the water. We were out of the water in less than ONE minute because you don't have to ratchet it tight to head up the ramp! Needless to say their jaws were still sagging when I pulled the rig out! I did shoot them an EXTREMELY unkind glance as I was passing by them. I believe they probably were fully able to read my mind!!!! That might have been one of my favorite moments.

So take that, OSS!!!!:p As yes, Monte, I know full well that i have just jinxed myself and will not be able to get the trailer into the water correctly for the next seven years.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dmw 1960

I've had him so long that I've really gotten attached to him. He's not part of the package deal! LOL Ask me in a week and my story might be different, though!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I only mentioned

it because last thursday at the tally ramp a one boat ramp two toons were getting ready to unload, drank one cup of coffee while waiting, oh we got to get our stuff, (couldn't do it up at the top when they got there), finally they unload and the second one couldn't get his motor started and pulled the cover off the motor and as I was trolling over to tell him something not nice I think he got the idea and pulled it back to the top to work on the motor...... Now I know Novice u wouldn't do that would U????
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Novice View Post
    I've had him so long that I've really gotten attached to him. He's not part of the package deal! LOL Ask me in a week and my story might be different, though!
    LOL YOUR A HOOT! I KNOW ONE THING IF YOU AND PW58 AKA MY WIFE EVER GET TOGETHER YOUR HUSBAND AND I WILL BE IN TROUBLE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast