Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: For Sale: 2004 Sundancer Tritoon

Post Thanks / Like

Default For Sale: 2004 Sundancer Tritoon

Purchased new in 2004. 28' Sundancer tri-toon with tandem axle trailer and 140 hp four stroke Suzuki motor. One year warranty remaining on the motor. Has large custom 12' aluminum top with removable side and rear curtains. Can fish year round on this boat with the enclosure. Excellent condition. Stored inside. Great fishing or party boat!

$19,950.00.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-30-2015 at 05:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any more pictures of it? Deck layout, bow/stern shots?
    Quit complaining about the color, just pull up your skirt and fish! -- snagged

Post Thanks / Like

Not on my work computer. I'll check this evening at home and will post if I have some. Are there specifics that you want to see?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend that is in the market. I'm thinking your's is a bit larger than he's interested in, but for 19.5k, it seems like an excellent buy. I'm not sure what he wants to see.

I guess just some of the deck and a ground level shot from in back or in front to see some of the toons and get an idea of how high it sits from the ground on the trailer.

He's really not sure what he's looking for, but hey, if he likes it and you two can deal, then all's well.
    Quit complaining about the color, just pull up your skirt and fish! -- snagged

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to post a reply but it's not here. Sorry. I found a photo in bmp format and for some reason I can't get it to work here even though the size is within limits. I'll try to get some pics taken this weekend if possible.

Post Thanks / Like

We both had to work both days this weekend so no extra photos yet. Sorry. We'll get them very soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally got the photos you requested!

Sorry it took so long.......... Let me know if you need anything else!

We have the matching captain's chair in storage along with two other chairs that we use. The benches seat 8 people plus can store tons inside of them.

I'll send a few more with a separate post.

Post Thanks / Like

Default A few more angles

Here are a couple more shots.

We also have a changing station unit/potty that unfolds to change clothes in or to use as a restroom that is in storage.

The boat also has a drag shield that is at least 12 feet long underneath (see photo).