Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Goin fishing Weds am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Goin fishing Weds am

Welp, checked on all upcoming jobs. None are ready for me yet. I sure hate to hear that. Charger is hooked up, poles in truck, gonna go chase them, wish me luck! heh
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

My friend from Wagoner was up there yesterday Reaper and I think he told me he cleaned 56 some near 1 lb he had friends with him and they had a blast I should be up Sat if the weather stays good

Post Thanks / Like

I have to be in Batesville Arkansas over the weekend. I guess I'll meet you sometime, somewhere.
    I don't think I will be able to go today, my 3 year old has been sick. I stayed with her yesterday so my wife could go to work. Connie did fine all day long without running a fever or throwing up till about 10 pm. Then, she started having trouble again. We are taking her back to the doctors this morning. Looks as if I get to stay with her again. Her health is a bit more important than trying to find new places to fish.
    I might sneak away after the big kids get out of school. It will just depend on how Connie is feeling.
    As for the crappie up this way, they have seemed to be bigger on average lately. My regular spots are not producing the numbers I had been getting though. I have had very few throwbacks lately. I might try a bit further up the creek. The shad are so thick, it's like a cloud of dirty water every 5 yards. The fish are probably in there, but just so full, they won't touch a thing unless it's right in front of them. This is when the smaller jigs tend to work better for me. I will see next time I can go.
    Thanks for the report BG.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry