Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Boo Sinking

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boo Sinking

Went over to woods early early this morning, I mean I was floating while most of you were sleeping. I only got three mega boos out. Ran out of Boo before I ran out of totes, but they are HUGE!!!!!!!! All were dropped in the main channel and all were actually pleasant to work with(I have had some whip my a** in the past). They all went down like men and stood at attention as I hit the mark button twice.:DToby, yeah, I will share all my stuff. The maps are not for sale, they are for giveaway as long as they are not used against me in a tourney. LOL FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Default totes

Hey Fatboy, At work we get some soap in 55 gallon plastic drums. The soap is powder and if it stays dry, it is very easy to clean out. If you are interested in some of these barrels let me know and i can get some for ya in trade for some info on all ready droped boo that you have i need all the help i can get. Just let me know if your interested. Ill keep checking back all day for a reply.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the offer motorhead, but right now my inventory of buckets and barrels is pretty high. I get the buckets from a local industrial painter and the barrels from a dairy farmer down the road. Thanks again for the offer. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Any time man i might make a few of my own to dump off. Open my own little candy store.

Post Thanks / Like

I looked for some of your boo the other day. My sonar must be boo-proof.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dave, try turning the sensitivity to max. Mine see's em good now. Get off that tractor and in the boat.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around