Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Woods 7-12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods 7-12

Overslept and did not get to the lake until 830 and light showers. Not many people out. I guess they were afraid of the water. Only one shower while I was there and it was welcomed. Caught 12 with 8 being shorts. 4 keepers that I gave to some bank fishermen at the Ferry. New (old) Evinrude would not idle for me in Riley creek and ended up trolling all the way back to the Ferry. Thank goodness for strong batteries. I will change the plugs and start there. The thing started and ran fine at home. Go figure! Acts like it is not getting fuel at idle. Time for a mechanic. Oh the fish were in 13' of water and caught on Assasins with 1/16 oz head jigging brush that Toby found trolling.
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on catchin some fish. Man, I missed this whole weekends fishing.Had too many irons in fire.Glad you found some fish Randy.I am lookin forward to this weekend and hope I can find some fish during the tourney.Hope that Johnson 150's cough is just a 24 hour cold and not the bird flu. lol

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good find on the fish, and ditto GCF on the Bug. Hope the plugs do the trick. Mine were $2 at O'reilys.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around