Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ufc 100

Post Thanks / Like

Default ufc 100

Well,Brock made it...don't know if his post fight antics were a WWE holdover or something he and Dana cooked up.Ya'll say what ya want...but its like NASCAR in a ring:rolleyes::D:D

Post Thanks / Like

after his failed attempt at football I thought he should stick with wrestling, guess I was wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cook View Post
    Well,Brock made it...don't know if his post fight antics were a WWE holdover or something he and Dana cooked up.Ya'll say what ya want...but its like NASCAR in a ring:rolleyes::D:D
    AT LEAST BROCK MADE A SHOW OF IT! AND HE DIDN'T RUN OFF POUTING LIKE KYLE BUSCH DID LAST NIGHT! NASCAR NEEDS TO SET THE LITTLE JERK DOWN AND TELL HIM THAT HE NEEDS NASCAR MORE THAN NASCAR NEEDS HIM!

Post Thanks / Like

i read that white pulled him aside and said to clean up the mess he made or else. he quickly did in a post-fight press conference.

makes me wonder if the fighters have a behavior clause in their contracts? for a bunch of cagefighters, it's a class act (most of the time)
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's more along the lines of where else is he going to get paid UFC type of money. His only option is to listen to what Dana says, and if he's smart he'll listen. Dana will make this guy a household name, and probably the richest UFC fighter ever if he does.

Now to the fight of the night. I hate Bisping, and wanted him to get his face knocked in. I was a little wary because Henderson is almost 40, a legend in MMA, and I didn't want to see him lose to this guy. Guess I didn't have much to worry about.

That was one of the best one punch knockouts I have ever seen. That had to break a jaw didn't it? Absolutely viscous and his interview with Joe Rogan was even better. He said he knows when someone is knocked out, but he wanted to "shut him up" again so he pounced on him with a hammer fist. Great stuff, glad the USA legend knocked out the mouth from England.

You can't beat Lesner's post fight comments though, the one about pulling out the golden horshoe and beating him with it, "I'll be drinking a couple of Coor's Light, because Bud Light won't pay me," and "I might even climb on my wife tonight!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CallWhy816 View Post
    "I'll be drinking a couple of Coor's Light, because Bud Light won't pay me," and "I might even climb on my wife tonight!"
    Yeah, that's real class coming from a real classy guy.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CallWhy816 View Post
    I think it's more along the lines of where else is he going to get paid UFC type of money. His only option is to listen to what Dana says, and if he's smart he'll listen. Dana will make this guy a household name, and probably the richest UFC fighter ever if he does.

Now to the fight of the night. I hate Bisping, and wanted him to get his face knocked in. I was a little wary because Henderson is almost 40, a legend in MMA, and I didn't want to see him lose to this guy. Guess I didn't have much to worry about.

That was one of the best one punch knockouts I have ever seen. That had to break a jaw didn't it? Absolutely viscous and his interview with Joe Rogan was even better. He said he knows when someone is knocked out, but he wanted to "shut him up" again so he pounced on him with a hammer fist. Great stuff, glad the USA legend knocked out the mouth from England.

You can't beat Lesner's post fight comments though, the one about pulling out the golden horshoe and beating him with it, "I'll be drinking a couple of Coor's Light, because Bud Light won't pay me," and "I might even climb on my wife tonight!"
    Maybe the shot Dan gave him on the mat will keep Bisping mouth shut for awhile.:D

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was a good entertaining night. Bisping's gotta be feeling it.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Woop,

Post Thanks / Like

I take it you don't care for the UFC?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast