Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good stuff. Cheap.

skeetbum is online now Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good stuff. Cheap.

My friend that has the flea market booth between Manchester and Tullahoma just bought some stuff that might interest some of you. 2 large boxes of Kalin 3 color curl tail grubs, 2 and 3 inch. Lots of colors, perfect for long line trolling and casting for less than 25% of store price. Very similar to the southern pro grubs we all use. He also just ordered about 2000 cranks of different make and style, usually he sells for $3 each or less. If y'all are in need it would be worth the drive. He's open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7 til 3 pm. Hank is his name, and I'm sure if you go once, you'll go back again. I've parked my boat there and shopped and no one has ever bothered it, stop by on the way home from the lake.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, Ive gotten some good deals from Hank also. I've bought two Castaway rods from him for about half the price on the internet. Great sensitive rods I may add. I've bought lots of other things too....
    U.S. Air Force Retired