Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman 7/11

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 7/11

Well Another Day Waiting On The Rain To Let Up, This Stuff Is Getting Old, Raining When We Wanted To Get Started, Finally Let Up A Little After 7am..... Put In At Tally Again Went Down And Went Up And Sideways To The Top To The Bottom..... Not A Great Day Fishing But A Great Day Having Fun And Trying To Outrun These To Crappie Cats Following Us..... They Followed Us Everywhere...... I Don't Even Know What We Ended Up With, I Know It Wasn't In Six Figures By Any Means..... We Fished Everything We Could Find...... Some Say The Lake Is Turning Over.... I Am Doubting That (too Early), But I Can Say Thursday All Day Long Big I Mean Big Spoonbill Where Jumping Clear Out Of The Water Down There Everywhere Awesome Site To See 50 To 70 Pounders Jump Clear Out Of The Water A Foot Or Two, So Who Knows What's Going On...... Lot Of Fun Anyway. Cleared Off And Turned Nice Just Wish The Fishing Would Have Been..........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

looks like a fun day to me ya'll them two outlaws following you, pretty shady looking, like the big boys say, a bad day on the water= SUCKS later man

Post Thanks / Like

Glad You Had A Fun Day! Hey Any Day On The Water Is A Good Day!

Post Thanks / Like

way to go monty and friends ,wish I was there . Dave
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Monty I wish I had your drive home But finally made it to Nixa:D Got boat cleaned up & the live wells were full of alige I think that has slowed the bite down It sure was a blast fishing with you guys Sam Chris Oss. Monty Thanks for the new trails.
    Chris it was a pleasur having you in Mrs JJ's boat :D
    We wound up with 5 keepers & seen lots of dinks caught out of the back of the guide boat:p

Post Thanks / Like

Default Catch Of The Day

This Is The Catch Of The Day. Sometimes Pictures Just Don't Show The Full Affect Of Its Size And Quality. This One Was 14" And You Could Stuff A Medium Size Egg In Its Mouth. Just What We All Want To See.

Nice Fish.

Mrs. Jj Let You Go By Yourself So You Could Catch The Big One Today. Don't forget to thank her.

Like your T shirt days "LIFE IS GOOD"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you guys were having fun and it beats the heck out of not fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought you always had a fan club following you wherever you go on the lake Fish or no fish I'm sure it was a good time for all!
    Hey Hookedonfishin, That is a fine looking Champion you have.
    Last edited by gatorbitu; 07-11-2009 at 03:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Champ

Hey Gatorbitu

That's Mr. Jj (gary), And It Is A fine Looking Champion, Or Were You Talking About Gary? He's The Champ Today. Mrs. Jj (sue) Let Him Out For The Day. What A Great Lady And Fisherwoman She Is.

Chris Keeps On Showing Me Boats Trying To Get Me To Trade. I Have To Say The Champ Is One Of The Nicest If Have Seen.

Chris Kept On Trying To Tell Us It Was A 15" Crappie. If You only Know How He Can Exaggerate.:D

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go guys. Sure looks like a fun day. Got to love the looks and ride of a Champion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast