Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need to know something from swap 8

Jiggin_Joe is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default need to know something from swap 8

Hi all

1st let me apologize in advance for forgetting but it was kind of hectic organizing all the great gifts i recieved from the tyers in swap 8. Everyone sent me some very great stuff. FF thanks for the years supply of tying materials Grubs man do you still have any supplies for your self? And everyone else to. What I need to know is someone sent me some very nice pony heads and some really cool looking ball head jigs I tied 2 of the ponys and 2 of the red and black ball heads they sent and both are killer jigs. I need to know who sent me these I tried to keep them all seperate but there was way to much stuff so i forgot who sent what. I am looking to get some pony heads that are like the ones sent with no necks.

Thanks guys and gals
    JJ
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/jokerpoker/logo.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Your welcome for the extras sent!guess there's no sense in asking if you were sometime going to get some photos out of the #8 swap jigs for future ref.or you could send a pic of the jigs heads you have in question"I think the round heads your speaking of proly came from jjj or ff...I'd like to see'm my self"

"WELL"...YOU ASKED"NOBODY TELLS ME NOTH'N!!!

Jiggin_Joe is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted pics of swap 8 somewhere I know the pics werent the greatest I did post some check the swap post ?

JJ

Post Thanks / Like

Default jigheads

Joe, please check your PM's. Those ball head jigs look like the ones I sent you!

Post Thanks / Like

I do believe you are right Jigman I remember now the large stack of painted heads came from you. I apologize for not keeping better track of who sent what. The heads are fantastic you do a great job painting!!!

Thank you again
    JJ