Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Hartwell???

Now retired living on the Tugaloo arm of Hartwell
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Hartwell???

New member to the Crappie forum...looking for any info on crappie fishing on Lake Hartwell. Been busy building a home there and except for a little spring fishing (very good), have been hammering and nailing. House is now done and ready for some fun but don't know the lake very well, I live up the Tugaloo arm close to marker 90. Suggestions???
    Thanks
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey

Welcome BD 53. I don't even know what state you or Lake Hartwell are in, but keep watching and there'll be some along with plenty of info, I'm sure. Lots of crappie knowledge here and everyone's willing to share. Sorry I can't help, but it's good to have you.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Now retired living on the Tugaloo arm of Hartwell
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Hartwell

This large lake borders Georgia and South Carolina on the north east corner...almost 1000 miles of shoreline, and I need help for sure
    Big Dave 53

Post Thanks / Like

address your questions to the sc or ga board. theres some posting going on there from guys who fish that lake. they might be able to help you some
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

That is a good looking lake I cross it when I go to Atlanta - I have seen tv shows in the past abou the big ole hybrids there
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have not fished for crappie there, I have a freind who bass fishes there I'll ask him if he knows anything about crappie. I do not have a map of that lake but I would start at the mouth of a creek or river that feeds into the main lake and give it a try, that works on Keowee for me so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Dave you are in luck I will be in touch later today.I have fished this lake since 1978 what a great lake. Its hard to start but a great lake .You also have russell ,Lake sucession,Broadway lake,and cant forget clarks hill.and tugaloo is my favorite part of hartwell.Gotta go sit in a tree now. Crappieminibrella.com
    thanks burdittbuckshot