Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: report

Post Thanks / Like

Default report

Whats up fellas, I finally got to fish for a while. Went to normandy late thursday about 5.00, fished till dark and caught 13 keepers and a lot of gills. We were fishing the tree tops at carro creek, and riely creek, live bait and probably 14 to 16 foot of water. No good at just one spot had to keep noving. Look for the bait fish and you will be in the mix. hope to fish with skeet on the 18 so i think im gonna go to woods tonight when i get off work, if it is still daylight.I hope to see everyone at the meeting thursday night. Till then, TIGHT LINES

Post Thanks / Like

Motorhead, so does that mean you are going to join the club on Thursday. I was hoping you were going to but haven't heard from you in awhile. See you Thursday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default yes

Yes It dose,been real busy at work!!!!! We had a man go down so my work load increased. I was planing on going to the last meeting and was called into work at 4.30 that afternoon. Those truckers will realy hurt a mans fishing schedule. By the way i need to know if its ok if i bring my son along for the meeting on thursday. Hes five but hes real quite and realy likes to fish with his dad.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you are going to join, we are excited to have you as an official member. I guess its better to be too busy with work than without work. Yes, this shouldn't be a problem bringing your son. See you Thursday.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got some fish, John. I got beat up Thurs pm and Fri am. sure was better than lookin thru a windshield.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around