Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Beast II?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beast II?

I was cleaning the boat out a little this evening, you know picking up loose jigs, weights, that sort of stuff and got a whiff of something. I didn't know what it was but it sure did stink. I start digging around in the boxes and under a bunch of rods i find a partially eaten bag of pork skins. The whole time i had this lid open i am stinking up the neighborhood and the buzzards are starting to circle, so i grabbed it and threw it out into the yard. Yes, i picked it up later. These things had gotten a little wet somehow and i'll tell you what, if a person could make this stuff into catfish bait, they could retire. Anyways, i thought back to last weekend when the wife and kids were on the boat and i think my son is the culprit. He can go through a bag of those things like i can go through trim relays, Fast!!!! I have the lid open and hope i haven't permanently scarred my boat for life with the stench. I was just wondering, is my boat worthy now of being the BEAST II or does it take years of this sort of stuff to have that honor? LOL Love reading your North Carolina guys posts. Take care. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Hey fatboy,
    being the proud owner of the beast it sounds like to me you are well on your way to becoming the owner of another beastly fishing machine. I found a mummified catfish under my life jackets in the front storage just yesterday. it had cured out and wasnt smelling anymore. Must have been stashed there when i wasnt looking by a crew member who was disgruntled i had set em up over some catfish instead of crappie. with that motley crew i hang out with, theres no telling what youll find after a night out. I give em credit tho,, after a night of lifting lifters, they fairly well clean the beast up, gettin it ready for the next trip.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

I know how that goes. Give either one of my children a full coke and i promise at least half of it will end up in a seat or on the carpet somewhere. As for the full grown children i go with, we use the front livewell for a garbage can because some of the ones i go with sure can create a lot of empty cans.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    I know how that goes. Give either one of my children a full coke and i promise at least half of it will end up in a seat or on the carpet somewhere. As for the full grown children i go with, we use the front livewell for a garbage can because some of the ones i go with sure can create a lot of empty cans.
    One time I went fishing down by the coast and had brought along some fresh bait shrimp in one of those small Playmate ice chests. Didn't catch a thing and put everything back in the trunk of my 2 month old car. By the time I got home I forgot about the shrimp in the trunk. Louisiana! July! Hot trunk for 4 days! Need I say more? The neighbors called the cops because they thought I had a body in my trunk.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.