Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie.Com Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie.Com Tournament

Everyone is invited to join us at Sardis Lake, Ms this Saturday July 11 at 6:00 am for our Crappie.Com tournament.
    Launch will be at the ramp on the north end of the dam. Just pay your $25 dollar fee per boat at the ramp and start fishing, fish don't have to be alive, and heaviest 7 fish will win, plus a $ 5.00 pot for biggest fish if you want to take part in that.
    Weigh-in will be at 12:00 noon at the same launch ramp [north in ramp ]. The early weight in is because of the heat factor, we don't want no one to get sick from the heat.
    Go to the Ms. board and read all the rules on the tournament sticky. Come on and fish and have a good time with us, everyone is more than welcome, fishing lie's will be permitted AFTER the tournament is over......lol

crappie cowboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grenada in Sept

Do you have any good advice on Grenada in Sept my father and I will be coming out of OK to fish the Crappie Masters Classic. Any help would gratly be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

PS - if can't make it, feel free to just go ahead and send me yo money. Prolly save you some gas money in the end. LOL.

OKfishman2, check the MS board closer to the date. The info will be better then if you can get someone to turn 'aloose of it. Sometimes they will sometimes they won't when T's come to town. Kind of a crap shoot.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.