Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: couple drownings

Post Thanks / Like

Default couple drownings

Beware Folks, Just Read About A Drowning On Arkabultra Lake In Mississippi, No Life Jacket, Check Out The Mississippi Board, All The Details Or Most Of Them There, Also A Drowning Below Beaver Lake Dam Couple People In Kayaks One Drowned, I 99.9% Of The Time Wear Mine, And With The Kill Switch Hooked On My Wrist. Wear Your Life Jacket It Can Save Your Life

Post Thanks / Like

sad news and good advice. be careful
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Thats why I got a auto inflate.
    Can not wait to go to Grenada and have it launch when I am wading.:D:D

Good advice beagle.
    There was a guy a few month back at sparrowfoot that drawned with a jacket on is what I heard.

Post Thanks / Like

Very sad.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Beagle, hopefully folks take it to heart. Am on Truman and Stockton a good bit, still blows me away the number of high powered boats, even during crappie tournaments, occupied by guys without vests on. I don't get it.

Post Thanks / Like

Once Again Beagle You Have Everyone Thoughts At Heart! Great Job! I Am Also Like Gonefishingee I Also Have An Auto Inflate Life Vest! I Put It On Before I Ever Launch The Boat And Don't Take It Off Until I Get The Boat Loaded And On Dry Ground! I Love It! I Forget That It Is Even On! Mine Will Auto Inflate Then It Also Has This Other Feature That Will Turn A Body Over And Keep The Head Out Of The Water 6 Inches. Granted I Paid Alot More For That Feature But I Do Fish Alot Alone.

How Many Other Cdc Have The Auto Inflate Life Vests?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not yet but have started looking at them. Can not decide which one I like best. What brand does everyone else have and what do you like about the ones you have?

Post Thanks / Like

Got one of the water pill style auto versions and then found a deal on a pressure sensitive type which isn't susceptible to rain. Don't leave home without them.

Post Thanks / Like

mustang auto inflate with head rest, cost a little more but I know Miss Sharon didnt mind the extra expense,after all it is for her favorite one, oh yea I said that,