Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Crappie TV Show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie TV Show

If you get a chance, go to www.thesportsmanchannel.com and vote for Russ Bailey's TV show (Midwest Crappie) The more people that vote for his show, the better time slots he will get. You will have to register, but you don't have to worry about getting any spam because of it.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Who is Russ Bailey?
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Russ is the guy that has the TV show Midwest Crappie. He does a lot of TV shows with several of the people that are members of Crappie.com Real nice person, but don't tell him I said that. LOL
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Then why is the show called midwest crappie if he is in the mideast?
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys,

We are called Midwest Crappie, however, we tape shows all over the country. We started out in Ohio & a few close states, but have expanded. We have taped shows everywhere from Florida to MO. to Illinois. We have kept the name the same.

Thanks!
    Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Question Huh?

>>Then why is the show called midwest crappie if he is in the mideast?<<

That's a new one on me. Ohio has been the Midwest for as long as I can remember and I'm older than dirt .

Russ is right up the road from us at Grand Lake St.Marys. Great place to fish if you've never been there. You can also see Russ at some of the boat and outdoor shows around here. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any news as to when they will be "on the air" again? As it stands The Sportsman Channel is just a figment of imagination as far as on-line viewing is concerned. Am I missing something?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bart
    Is there any news as to when they will be "on the air" again? As it stands The Sportsman Channel is just a figment of imagination as far as on-line viewing is concerned. Am I missing something?

Figment of the imagination is right!! I watched them online for a couple of weeks when someone on here alerted me to it and really liked it. I even wrote my cable company(which is crap) and told them I wanted the channel...and never got a reply of any sort. Anyway..about 2 weeks after this site was alerted to the online broadcasts, they stopped. Made me wonder if they knew so many of us were watching for free and didn't like it, because they have been offline ever since. Sure miss it...have considered getting a dish just for that channel.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Check first...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Figment of the imagination is right!! I watched them online for a couple of weeks when someone on here alerted me to it and really liked it. I even wrote my cable company(which is crap) and told them I wanted the channel...and never got a reply of any sort. Anyway..about 2 weeks after this site was alerted to the online broadcasts, they stopped. Made me wonder if they knew so many of us were watching for free and didn't like it, because they have been offline ever since. Sure miss it...have considered getting a dish just for that channel.
    ..to make sure they carry it....I have Direct TV and they don't carry it..
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

ray Guest

for the sportsmams channel on dir. tv try channel 606
    it does cost around 2.00 a month and is where I watch the shows mentioned here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast