Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishing reports from anybody?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing reports from anybody?

Man, I keep checkin, but all I am seeing is reports on trucks, rain, accidents, thefts, and jet skis. Has anybody got a fishing report at all? would even read one on green fish. Now you know I'm desperate for a report. lol

Post Thanks / Like

GCF I went jugging today and it stunk. 17 jugs drifted 500 yards and no fish.Then went crappie hunting and still no luck.This morning the cows were up feeding but when I left the house they had just layed down and the fish must have laid down also.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

spoke with a guy at church sunday night said he and two others went to tims and they all caught fish, one guy only caught one, but he and the other guy caught some nice crappie.they also caught alot of smallmouth, said he had one that fought for a while then the fish shook the jig loose and got away.he said it was a good fish.he said the bite at tims was good for crappie.fishing in15 to 20 fow.they got on the water around 7.00pm thursday night.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, ole Brian mentioned catchin a black nose over there that weighed 1.8 lbs in one of his trips to Tims.Maybe I need a lake change for a trip or two.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy? Rja4bama? JohnW? Fishawk? Anybody? Somebodys got to have fished these past few days someplace. Comeon, give it up.lol Report needed bad.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Steve is in Iowa, don't know if he is fishing or not. I believe he is supposed to be back in the next couple of days, but can't remember. I went down to one of my bamboo docks late yesterday afternoon and picked up a few fairly quick on minnows and a slip bobber. Don't know what the water temp was but the fish were at 11 feet. It was kinda cloudy and no wind, my kinda weather. I am fixing to head out in a few with the boat and go sniff around some other docks at Tims and see if I can't scare up a mess. If I find them again, I will post some pics. Best I can do for ya Toby. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Thats good enough. Just like a junkie, I needed a quick fix.Thanks and good luck with your fishing today.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is your pic. Got one cat, one small gar,(hate them toothy things) three or four yellow bass, several dink crappie and 13 keepers. Only fished about four hours today at Tims. Had other fish to fry this afternoon. FATBOY
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Nice mess there Fatboy, WTG bud.

Post Thanks / Like

good catch,fatboy,i plan to hit the water this afternoon.boat has been in shop i get to pick her up today.being just a few miles from the water it's hard to resist,so iwill be at the water @ 530 today.more than likely i will go to woods.hopefully i will have a report as good as FB.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast