Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where Have All The Crappie Gone ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where Have All The Crappie Gone ?

Just joined this forum and acquired my first fishing boat (an 83 16" Lund). Starting to work the bigger holes in and around Omaha as well as the the favorit farm holes.

Interested in hooking up with other Panfish Anglers in the area, or at a minimum, reading about your latest escapades. You can see mine on the front page of thecrappiekiller.com :rolleyes:

Hooked!
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site Scott. I live at Papillion and have fished the Omaha area for quite a few years. I will send you a PM and maybe we can hook up and do some fishing together. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

also post on the main forum and guys from Kansas and Iowa will maybe answer some of your questions too. EB

Post Thanks / Like

The Crappie are in their summer time patterns and are out in deeper water along ledges and channels if there is any brush present. The exception will be a gradual slope in 10-17ft of water that drops into deeper water with trees or brush on it. Wood will be there primary habitat, but don't rule out grass or weeds if no wood is available. Hope this helps you out some. EB