Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Walmart Maxx Battery Not Maintance Free

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walmart Maxx Battery Not Maintance Free

Well I Blew It Again. Bought A Maxx Thinking It Was Maintance Free But It's Not. Need To Put Distilled Water In It. So It Must Be Set On A Level Base Which Rules Out Moving It To The Front Of My 15 Boat. As It Would Not Set Level.. Dumb Move. Thanks For The Information .

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you are not happy with your purchase. Take them back to WM and exchange them. tell them your problem and be persistent. Most of the time they will do anything to get you out of there face.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by foul hook View Post
    Sounds like you are not happy with your purchase. Take them back to WM and exchange them. tell them your problem and be persistent. Most of the time they will do anything to get you out of there face.
    They will, or just be truthfull about it and if they disagree with you tell them /dont ask them, that you want to see the store MGR. he will make things wright iam sure. Just have your RECIEPT!
    Reel foot yankee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket rich View Post
    Well I Blew It Again. Bought A Maxx Thinking It Was Maintance Free But It's Not. Need To Put Distilled Water In It. So It Must Be Set On A Level Base Which Rules Out Moving It To The Front Of My 15 Boat. As It Would Not Set Level.. Dumb Move. Thanks For The Information .
    I've got two in the front of my boat and no problems, don't know how much yours will vary up and down but I have backed down a lot of steep boat ramps with both truck and boat batteries that weren't maintence free and had no problems. Drove trucks up and down some mighty steep hills too. Just a thought.