Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Reaper !!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Reaper !!!!!!!!!!!

We had a so so day we must have caught 150 we ended up with 50 decent fish that we cleaned I am sure I could have caught some better fish but my trolling batteries went down for some strange reason so was limited to areas out of wind after the first 2 or so hours biggest was little over 1 lb

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like one of my trips, but I only catch around 40 fish a trip. I fish 3 rods. One left, one right, one in hand. I still don't have any rodholders. Last trip I made to Talala, first fish was around 13.5", several 3/4 - 1 lb. I kept alot that were just under 10" and tossed back the little ones. I finally bought a GPS yesterday. I picked up a Lowrance I Finder handheld. It should do for now till I can afford a nice combo. Now if I can just figure out how to work it. I know how to mark a waypoint, finding it is another thing.

I am going out this morning as soon as I unload tools from the truck. Looks like wind will be a problem. I might be confined to Talala Creek because of the wind. But, there is at least one point, and a forrest of standing timber I have been wanting to check out for the longest time North of Wigganon bridge. I may have to try to make it there. I am going back over to Arkansas maybe weds to set some more cabinets. It will take about three days to complete. I might be back in time to fish Saturday on Oologah.
    Those bigger Crappie out here are hard to come by right now.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry