Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Slab & Crappie.com

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Slab & Crappie.com

Recived my Crappie.com Shirt today in the mail. It looks great , thank you very much.
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Now you'll have to get yourself a "Catfishin'.com" shirt for all the high-water times. lol

aj

Post Thanks / Like

Show us a pic with someone wearing one of the crappie.com t-shirts.

oh there's an idea......

THE CONTEST IS ON, post a pic here, in this thread, of anyone wearing a CRAPPIE.COM shirt!
    I'll pic a winner and send a prize.
    Last edited by Slab; 06-30-2009 at 11:23 PM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

June 30, 2009

I am extremely grateful to Ed, and Crappie.com. I am also humbled today. I have never owned a BnM pole, yet I have always desired one. I was so surprised today when the postman rang the doorbell. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the BnM Poles and the T-shirt. They were my prizes for the poetry contest they recently held. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I intend to put a reel on it tomorrow and take it for a test drive. It is so lightweight and indeed is very sensitive and flexible. I am truly impressed and blessed.

It is a 10 footer. http://www.bnmpoles.com/p-41-sam-heaton ... itive.aspx

I took the stock number and looked it up. I also measured it. Man does this feel great with a reel on it. Thanks for the tip. I'll practice casting this evening. I use a small cigar type float loaded with two bb's that I make. I got that idea here from a thread in the archives.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/archives ... appie.html
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 07-01-2009 at 06:26 AM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

My shirt got me into trouble. Now the wife wants me to write a poem to her.

Thanks anywho Ed;
    Thanks for all you do with this sight. It is a place to come learn, shoot the bull, visit and laugh.

Don
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Dang it, Boss ...

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Show us a pic with someone wearing one of the crappie.com t-shirts.

oh there's an idea......

THE CONTEST IS ON, post a pic here, in this thread, of anyone wearing a CRAPPIE.COM shirt!
    I'll pic a winner and send a prize.
    The only pic I have of me wearing a Crappie.com t-shirt, is one where I'm holding up a Smallmouth :p .... all the rest of the pics I have, where I'm wearing a C.com t-shirt, I have a hoodie or coat (or both ) over top of it.

What the hey .... here's my pic entry, I was Crappie fishing when I caught it :D :

... cp

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That is a great photo of you Pappy. Good looking smallmouth bass too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    June 30, 2009

I am extremely grateful to Ed, and Crappie.com. I am also humbled today. I have never owned a BnM pole, yet I have always desired one. I was so surprised today when the postman rang the doorbell. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the BnM Poles and the T-shirt. They were my prizes for the poetry contest they recently held. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I intend to put a reel on it tomorrow and take it for a test drive. It is so lightweight and indeed is very sensitive and flexible. I am truly impressed and blessed.

It is a 10 footer. http://www.bnmpoles.com/p-41-sam-heaton ... itive.aspx

I took the stock number and looked it up. I also measured it. Man does this feel great with a reel on it. Thanks for the tip. I'll practice casting this evening. I use a small cigar type float loaded with two bb's that I make. I got that idea here from a thread in the archives.

Crappie.com - Crappie Fishing Information and More ... appie.html

Thats great Ship! This is why we are very proud of have BnM Poles as our sponsor. Great products and excellent customer service. I only use BnM Poles for crappie fishing because of that. The other sponsors are great too, and they're here to help us all out as well. Congrats on your prize, and thanks for sharing some great poems.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chaser View Post
    Thats great Ship! This is why we are very proud of have BnM Poles as our sponsor. Great products and excellent customer service. I only use BnM Poles for crappie fishing because of that. The other sponsors are great too, and they're here to help us all out as well. Congrats on your prize, and thanks for sharing some great poems.

Thank you Crappie Chaser.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shirt

Got my shirt Monday, many thanks, I'm glad you had some fatboy shirts!
    Arky

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast