Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thank you guys for understanding and giving me a second chance. I broke my arse and tailpipe falling off that high horse. And by the way, I found that gauntlet and now have to sit on a doughnut cushion. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Its ok Hoo~Dini....just show us your magic now :D
    You got to have thick skin here at times :D

Post Thanks / Like

Cool and man I just can't figure out how you guys that have a bunch of rods to mind all at one time. It would make me crazy not to mention the tangles. People say they don't have the patience to tie jigs like I do, but that is nothing like getting a buch of tangles and I just lose it with that. it's is all I can do to use 2 or 3 at a time up front and most of the time that is too many, LOL! I am mostly a long lie trolling guy in the spring and one is enough for this old fart.

Really how in heck can you watch and mind 18 rods up front? I know that would make me a mad man.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu View Post
    Cool and man I just can't figure out how you guys that have a bunch of rods to mind all at one time. It would make me crazy not to mention the tangles. People say they don't have the patience to tie jigs like I do, but that is nothing like getting a buch of tangles and I just lose it with that. it's is all I can do to use 2 or 3 at a time up front and most of the time that is too many, LOL! I am mostly a long lie trolling guy in the spring and one is enough for this old fart.

Really how in heck can you watch and mind 18 rods up front? I know that would make me a mad man.

Skip
    Yep first big cat to take the outside line and tie up the rest would cause me to chuck the whole mess in the lake