Ok solid dates are the 25th and 26th of July that gives us a month to plan this out.

Morning guys, Ok this deal is done so i will start updating you on the event and who is supposed to come. One thing I would like to stress is this is going to be a family orentied event. Bring your wife and kidos as they are more than welcome and we will be trying to find some things for the kids as well as the adults. As of right now here are the people that have said they were going to come.

1.Bryan Pauley
2.Connie Pauley
3.Kaboy
4.Teambigstick
5.deerfeeder
6.crankin_dave
7.ConchoRed
17.molossusri
18.Bittercreek
19Throwback

these are from the forum

I have people already signed up from work and the Slaton area will be getting them set up with a forum account today.

8.Julio Betencourt bringing girlfriend and kids
9.Robert Betencourt bringing wife and kids
10.Juan Deleon
11. Chris Roberson bringing wife and 2 kids
12. Mike Weaver
13. Troy Stevens
14. Joe Johnson
15. John Gonzalez
16. Edger Mendoza

If you are listed and will be bringing your wife or someone else please list them for me so i can keep a running # for door prizes so everyone gets something!
I will also will be running this event in the thrifty nickle as to try to get lots of people involved. If you have someone that wants to fish please get them set up with a forum account and have them post to this thread. I have asked permission from the owner of this forum to use the TFF name in all the advertising I plan on doing for this Event and I am still waiting to hear from him.
I will be doing alot of calling and emailing today as i will be stuck in the office most of the day. I will update you as to what is being put in the pot for prizes as I get them.
Is there anyone here from the O.H. Ivie area that could post up some fliers at the marinas? I will email you with the info if you could do this please.
Thanks Bryan Pauley