Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crabbing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crabbing

I am going crabbing with my family saturday. We are going south of Hackberry and i was wondering if anyone had any tips on spots to checkout down there.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know alot of places down there but if you go further east you can go off of Price Lake Rd (which is part of Rockafeller). Maybe PM Saline Lake Jigs, he said he caught a bunch of nice ones last weekend.
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Don't know alot of places down there but if you go further east you can go off of Price Lake Rd (which is part of Rockafeller). Maybe PM Saline Lake Jigs, he said he caught a bunch of nice ones last weekend.
    Yeah i know where you are talking about but the family wants to go west so west we go. I do appreciate it though thank you. Too many women and not enough sense if you know what i mean. HAHA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opossum_enicke View Post
    Yeah i know where you are talking about but the family wants to go west so west we go. I do appreciate it though thank you. Too many women and not enough sense if you know what i mean. HAHA
    OH YEA, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I am stuck home with my wife and daughter now while my son is off in OK. on a mission trip.
    Good luck, hope yall catch a bunch!:D
    Dwyane

Post Thanks / Like

oh yeah we tore them things up now. i am heading back friday morning gonna give it a whirl so we got some to eat friday night.

Post Thanks / Like

We did very well caught plenty to eat but the size was not the best.

Post Thanks / Like

we went last weekend we caught a bunch. and i believe they were alright size .. if you ask shadow he will say they were small

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saline Lake Jigs View Post
    we went last weekend we caught a bunch. and i believe they were alright size .. if you ask shadow he will say they were small
    I did not say that! As a matter of fact, I said they were better than the ones we caught! Don't trust anything Gene says!:rolleyes::D
    Dwyane

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dwayne, he would probably be the kind of guy that would tell you to keep small fish cause they're big enough and then turn around and accuse you of catching whole fryers.

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Dwyane, Justin, Matt, and a couple of friends went down there yesterday (well it was actually the night before and slept in the truck) they caught 3 icechest full in about an hour.. Justin told me they went all the way to the end of the road, caught a few jumbo shrimp with the castnets, but not enought to worry about, but he said the crabs were about half on the smaller side and half on the big side.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast