Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Double Loss To Day

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy A Double Loss To Day

For Some Who Grew Up Watching Charlies Angle's Miss Farrah Died To Day And They Just Announced That Michael Jackson Died To Day
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old fuzzy View Post
    For Some Who Grew Up Watching Charlies Angle's Miss Farrah Died To Day And They Just Announced That Michael Jackson Died To Day
    The first poster I ever hung on the wall was of Farrah. She was beautiful. Proud to say I never owned the Thriller cd.....
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Farrah was a beautiful lady in her day!!!! As far as Michael, I guess children all over the world are a little safer tonight.
    OH COME ON! You know you were thinking it also.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

You took the words right out of my mouth speck.I'm watching CNN right now and all they are talking about is Michael. They have not said one thing about Farrah.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nate View Post
    You took the words right out of my mouth speck.I'm watching CNN right now and all they are talking about is Michael. They have not said one thing about Farrah.
    Ahhhhh that is the problem. CNN???????

Won't ever catch that channel on in my house.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Farrah Was Always Hot And A Class Act! I Watched The Movie 10 So Many Times I Wore It Out! And I Never Missed Watching Charles Angels!

As Far As The Other One, Who Cares! I Agree With Speck, Children All Over The World Are A Little Safer Tonight!!! I Am So Proud To Say That I Never Had Any Of His Records Or Cds!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep your right Speck if it was one of my kids he got ahold of he would of been dead a long time ago. Farrah was a great looking woman, had her picture in my locker in high school, I believe she had some pin up posters made for our troops, so in my book she was a class act!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMW1960 View Post
    Farrah Was Always Hot And A Class Act! I Watched The Movie 10 So Many Times I Wore It Out! And I Never Missed Watching Charles Angels!

As Far As The Other One, Who Cares! I Agree With Speck, Children All Over The World Are A Little Safer Tonight!!! I Am So Proud To Say That I Never Had Any Of His Records Or Cds!

Uhhhhhhhh, Bo Derek was in "10". Farrah was at her best in the movie "The Burning Bed".

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Uhhhhhhhh, Bo Derek was in "10". Farrah was at her best in the movie "The Burning Bed".
    YEP YOUR RIGHT! I WAS WATCHING BOTH OF THEM! I LOVED THEM BOTH! JACKO IS GETTING TO MUCH COVERAGE ON CNN! HOW COULD YOU TAKE SO MUCH TIME COVERING SOMEONE WHO SHARED HIS BED WITH KIDS?

Post Thanks / Like

farrah was absolutely gorgeous, don't know that other guy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast