Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Ability To Apologize

Post Thanks / Like

Question My Ability To Apologize

If You Will,Let me start over here.1st I must Apologize for my actions here.I'm sure this is a great site to be a member of.I hope you will see me in a different manner after this post.I dont on a normal day get bent like that.If you could just see it from my eyes for a moment.I fish like ****,and I give all I catch to my elders who whatever reason have none or very little food--meat on the table.There are 9 different house hold I do this for.And though all of this I've somehow got good at it.(fishing).I take young ones fishing who have no fathers,and help keep some kind of food there for them in the winter time with the catches of crappie.I run 18 rod off the front and 10 off the rear of my boat.Its not hard to get the number like this.I'm not here to brag,or try to make folks think. he's the man.But there is some pride in all of this somewhere in all of us.If not we would'nt be chatting here.If not more than a feel good thing.I have taken military familys offshore fishing who father are fighting for us and cant spend the time with there familys in the outdoors.Yes It dose make me feel good to do those things for others,as it should for all of you here that might be involved like this.All I tring to say is that I dont go out of my way to say or harm others here or anywhere.I do go out of my way to help others that may need it from time to time.To have other talk smack about how and what I do,or leave quotes like some Ive seen in the pass,just got under mt skin yesterday.For this I'm sorry to have posted such a thread here. Hope you dont hold the last post against me. Thank you Herb Snead.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 06-25-2009 at 09:03 AM.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Since you seem to be a good guy with a little to much coffee sometimes:D like all of us!!! Welcome to the board from S.C. and look forward to reading your post
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Now that we know "the rest of the story" ....

... it all makes a little more sense. Apology accepted, and situation understood.

We're much like one big dysfunctional family, here on Crappie.com ... but, we try and take each and every member's idiosyncrasies with a grain of salt, and a mild sedative :D (in some cases).
    We're all about having fun with each other (within site rule guidlines) and putting forth our opinions, tips, tactics, secrets, and our love of the fish and its ways.
    There's always going to be naysayers, and trash talkers, posers & want-to-be's ... but, we strive to bring them into the fold (or, at least, under control :p ).

I commend you on what you do for the "less forutnate", the soldier's families, and those unable to do for themselves.

Looking forward to hearing more about this Eno River, & your trips on it. Any pictures you care to share, and tactics used, would also be well received. If you have any questions about how to post pics, feel free to PM me. We'd appreciate it, if you'd keep pics to a size limitation of around 640x480 pixels .... to help conserve site space, and to allow easy downloading of them to our dial-up users. You can use either the URL or IMG link format, at your discretion.

... Welcome aboard ...

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Again I say....Name:  welcome.gif
Views: 771
Size:  8.7 KB From Toledo Bend Texas!

Lots of good folks here on this board and I feel sure no one will only look at your first post, but maybe a bit of humble pie will do the trick as that never hurt anyone.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm considering nominating you for sainthood.

Post Thanks / Like

We all get a little off center now and then. I think we would be good Jerry Springer guests.

Post Thanks / Like

I second the saint hood nomination.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You are welcome here

Old Ship says hello.

I am glad that you cast a line to this forum and I also extend a welcome you on behalf of all the members. Welcome from Alabama. "Shipahoy and I'll see you on the water."
    fishin4crappie tips, CD's and jigs - Home
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    I'm considering nominating you for sainthood.
    St. Hoo----has a nice ring to it.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the board, apology accepted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast