PDA

View Full Version : Watch out on Highrock

slab_seeker
09-11-2004, 12:11 PM
There is a lot of debri in the water. One trash pile covered about 5-6 acres. A lot of submerged logs.

pete
09-11-2004, 03:15 PM
same goes with Mt island and wylie. fished a tourney on mt island today, and water is 6 ft over its banks, a few housed flooded out, and half the docks submerged, or broken...

Also i heard that wylie is bad too.....even heard of floating refridgerators on the lake.....hell if i would of known that, then after a hard days of fishing, id stop and hope that their would still be a cold beer in one :D

slab_seeker
09-11-2004, 04:41 PM
Hey Pete, How's the water on My. Island other than high.

same goes with Mt island and wylie. fished a tourney on mt island today, and water is 6 ft over its banks, a few housed flooded out, and half the docks submerged, or broken...

Also i heard that wylie is bad too.....even heard of floating refridgerators on the lake.....hell if i would of known that, then after a hard days of fishing, id stop and hope that their would still be a cold beer in one :D

kunes
09-11-2004, 06:52 PM
Wylie never got as high as My Is. and was surprisingly clear Thur nite but it's been getting muddier all day Fri and stayed real muddy today. Didn't see any fridges float by but saw enough stuff to suggest you proceed as of there were.

pete
09-11-2004, 11:07 PM
the upper end was very clean, and the lower end was dingy...all in all the lake is still very fishable