Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Ability to crappie fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry My Ability to crappie fish?

Hello Crappie.Commers.This is my 1st online thread here.I just read online on the web,under Herb Snead about some of the post here about my ability to catch great number of fish,not just fresh water,But as well as offshore fish.(SALT).Let me start by saying that I'm no master at fishing nor will i ever be.But I do go more than most folks get a chance to,or will even say want to go.The post was about my ability to produce big numbers of crappie and white bass from the Eno River.Now I have fished for over 17 years,and know that place better than my wife.The Joke was that I can produce quote tons of crappie over 2 pounds.Well it dont happen ever day,That day it did.Not only was the larger crappie on the bite so were the large white bass on the flats of the flat river that feeds the eno river. It was a day to be proud of for my friend Dennis Bryant and myself.I do remember that day well as it was one on the best I'd had in years on the Eno.Had 33 over 2 pounds and a total of 167 none under 14 inches none.I dont keep crappie under 14 inches anywhere i fish.My best was 3 pounds 11oz from the eno and the crappie killer saw and took pictures of it.as well as had me take him to the eno to show him my technique of fishing for eno crappie.drove across 2 states at that time in 2000 to learn my system.and by the way it the same one I use today.That day it was very slow not one person he saw or I had over 4 fish by 2pm in the rain as well.we had well over 30 in the box most about 1.5 pounds.I do run very hard to fish fresh and salt.At this time its offshore fishing.My numbers there are like the numbers at the eno river.well over 250 Dolphin and about 15 wahoo,no tuna this year due to high seas in the spring run.this on only 11 trips offshore.thats an avg of 22.73 dolphin a trip.not to bad.in 4 to 7 foot seas on a 26 foot SeaCat boat.Oh and 2 Blue Marlin,3 Sails and 1 White marlin. Now if these fisherman who i will not name want to test my ability on the eno.just look me up in the fall on the Eno River.You seem to know me well enough to talk crap about me.So put up or SHUT-UP

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess it ain't braggin' if it's fact.

Post Thanks / Like

?????????????????
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

so who are you? Please enlighten us who(i cant be the only one)have absolutley no clue who you are, or what this pertains to, as far as the fishing goes, dont rightly care about the highschool girl "this one said this, and that one said this about you".

HB

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2006

Looked up a few back posts under Herb Snead as I was curious as to where Eno River is located, well, see other posts were made on North Carolina Board( guess its in N.Carolina?) in 2006……… 2006 ?? and there’re first replying now??? Gosh I can’t remember where I set the pliers 5 minutes ago & they are talking back to 2006??? Must be nice having such a wonderful memory???? Then again maybe not if U are goin stew for 3 years……That would surely overwork my brain, as it only wants to work on crappie:D
    Sounds like some great fishing
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

mr. sprat, i just lost mine as well, could you enlighten as to where i may have put them, thanks. LMAO

2006? Good grief.

HB

Post Thanks / Like

I'm speechless Perhaps some mental illness?
    I'm just an ornery sinner saved by Grace:o

Post Thanks / Like

What the heck is that all about? I am a bit confused over the rant for a first post on crappie.com.

Oh and Name:  welcome.gif
Views: 683
Size:  8.7 KB to the board from Toledo Bend Texas!

Also forgot to mention memory, what memory, LOL?

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of it until today!

About the Eno River

Post Thanks / Like

'Ats right and iffen any of youse go to talkin smack on me, I'm gonna bust a cap in ya. I'm a bad man. Ya'll stand back.

Only difference between him and me is I've got a cooler handle and I can't actually back it up.

LOL. Good grief Charlie Brown.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast