Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Woods Tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods Tomorrow

Gonna take the boat out for her first trip since the fun tourney. Got all the problems with the prostate not working too well on the big motor. Four dollar part can sure make a man cuss. Word is Skeetbum rattled some Boo to win the tourney. Gonna go check it out early just to make sure all is safe and sound. Not much posting on here from several members. Sorry I haven't done more posting myself , but between work, pressure washing, boat being down and freaking teenagers acting like ($%*#_-*^ I haven't been, so nothing to report. It is amazing that some teenagers are allowed to live until adulthood. Dang laws. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Already home. The fish sure were feisty this morning. Glad I sank all those other MEGA-BOOS while my boat was down. Didn't fool with the candy store , that is too easy, didn't fool with 50 foot trees either, that also is too easy. The fish are on ice, only 11 keepers but plenty of peckers :D to go around. Gonna go pick up FATBOYS PRESSURE WASHING DREAM now, seems she tried to pump a grain of sand in the carb jets and got choked, hmmmm. Take care all and thats all I got to report. Where ya at andy, pete,trash, john dotson, rj, todd, the list goes on? FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Didn't see ya on woods this morning. I got there around 9, had a limit by 12:30. Someone sunk a bunch of boo, found a cove that was covered with boo leaves and pine needles on monday and it still had leaves and needles floatin today. Andy has our web site up and running now. He still has some work to do on it but the HOME page is done and it looks great Middle Tennessee Crappie Club

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got to do some fishing. I haven't been since we did the big fish at woods. Got a job this summer that has kept me busy. It's a summer youth program with 14 thru 24 year old. Have to find them jobs and go check on them from time to time. It's working with the gov. so you can imagine the paper work. Hope to go soon but it would have to be a weekend the way it looks now. Glad you got your boat fixed. rj
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy I saw you on the water this morning as I was going to work.I havent posted anything since I havent seen anything but a welding hood or a tractor steering wheel in so long I probably cant even cast a line anymore.But first I have to look at a chainsaw and and fencing for a while before fishing will resume.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the evening bite just wasnt there for me. Tried every kind of jig in the box. No luck.Got on water about six thirty stayed till ten thirty.Even the Candy shop was closed except for the 2 million stripe.They was fun to watch under the lights chasing bugs and small fish, but no crappie in any of the 5 spots I tried tonight.Was clear pretty evening though, and quite warm.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your day John.Sounds like ya had fun.Missed you last saturday.GCF

Post Thanks / Like

fatboy it's good to hear from you again.glad your boat is back in action i know how that is,carried mine yesterday to the shop, alarm sounding ,not a pretty sound when your runnig across the water at 45mph. pumping a good stream of water i hope it's only a minor problem.congrats to all who have caught fish this week.i tell myself it's too hot and then i see these blogs were guys are catching fish ,just makes me want to go more.good luck to you ya'll
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

Glad some of you are having fun. I have been out of town working and getting the honey do's around the house completed. I am just now shedding from the sunburn from the tournament. I look like a shedding snake on my arms. Sure an glad that I did not wear shorts!
    Secretary of Da Fish!