Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: table rock near big M marina

Post Thanks / Like

Default table rock near big M marina

I am heading to the big m camp ground and planned taking the boat and fishing as much this weekend as the family will let me. I like crappie fishing and have too others that like bass and cat. any advice for this area. I have always hit the bluffs with red and white jigs and did ok.

Post Thanks / Like

gravydawg

Welcome to the forum!!!!!

PM JT. He's our local Table Rock guru. He's got all the latest and greatest info fer sur.

aj

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

thank you aj how to do go about pm ing someone on here. I am knw to this

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Yo g'Dawg ...

Quote Originally Posted by gravydawg View Post
    thank you aj how to do go about pm ing someone on here. I am knw to this
    To PM (private message) a member ... you need to know their User ID name. You can use the "Members List" link, in the blue line above, or find a post of theirs and click on their name. When you do, there will be a dropdown box ... and the second option is to send a private message to that member. Click on that, and it's just like sending an email message.

To see if you've got a PM ... look at the top right hand portion of the screen, and look for a light blue highlighted box that says "Welcome, (your screen name)" and it will tell you when you last visited the site, how many unread PM's you have, and how many PM's are still in your message box. Click on the "Private Messages" (blue letters) link, and that will take you to your PM box screen.
    Any other questions about how things work on this site ... feel free to PM me, or reply here. I'll try and help you as best I can, and if I can't ... I'll forward your message/problem to Ed (Site Owner/Admin) and he will take care of it.

... cp